All fees and charges go directly into maintaining and developing the facilities
- Ground fee: $5.00 per horse per day, whether the horse is ridden or not.
- These fees are paid every time a horse is brought o the DEC.
Where to pay
When the Club House is Open –
- please sign in to the book in the kitchen and leave the cash in the tin
When the Club House is Closed –
- There is a sign-in book in the box near the side of kitchen door where you are required to…
- Place your money in the envelope and then place this in the ‘letter box’ at the front of the club rooms under the office window.
- Remember to sign your full name/club that you belong to on the envelope for your ground fee.
There are NO powered sites available
- $5.00 per night per person or
- $10.00 for family.
- The toilets and showers are available for the use of the campers.
HIRE OF THE GROUNDS
- $125.00 first day / $50 for every subsequent day
- The ground hire also applies to any activity / clinic / demonstration that charges a general entry fee and / or fence-sitting fee.
- Ground Hire includes: Club Rooms and Canteen and the use of the entire grounds (except cross country course).
DRESSAGE ARENA HIRE
- $50.00 per arena, plus breakages
HIRE OF THE CHAIRS
- $1.00 per chair plus breakages
CLUB ROOM HIRE
- $100 members;
- $200 non- members (bond at discretion of committee, may be non-refundable)
ARENA LIGHTING HIRE
- Arena flood lighting (per hour): $15.00 two lights / $7.50 for one light
- $100 per day OR 10% of net profits
- NOTE: Any activity which requires extra water or electricity other than what is considered “normal” usage, may attract a fee/charge and is at the discretion of the committee.
General Conditions of Hire
Please note that if a club or individual books the DEC grounds, they must indicate their particular needs on the booking sheet. All clubs will be accepting of sharing the grounds wherever possible except on club days unless it suits the club to do so and is allowed under insurance. All efforts will be made to communicate needs and requirements so the maximum amount of users’ needs can be met without detriment to the others. The Dardanup Equestrian Centre Committee retains the right to refuse bookings or change or cancel bookings at any time.