EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE 2017
|President||Mick Della||0419 008 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice-President||Kent Johnston||08 9728 email@example.com|
|Treasurer||Jacky Ynema||0408 263 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Booking Officer||Emma Greengrass and Connor Morgan||Emma 0457 088 780|
Home: 97312425 Connor 0457 999 233
- The Dardanup Equestrian Centre (DEC) committee is a group of Club Delegates that are nominated by the affiliated clubs of the DEC. Each club nominates three DEC representatives who have voting rights on the DEC committee, and one proxy.
- Their role of the Delegates, is to represent the clubs and speak on behalf of its members.
- The DEC committee members work together,
- to make decisions on maintenance and development,
- funding and finance,
- bookings and use of the grounds and balance the needs of the individual clubs.
- The committee works hard to fulfil the needs of the affiliated clubs in a fair, equitable and sustainable way.
From the group of nominated representatives is an elected executive committee consisting of the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Meetings
- Are held on the first Wednesday of the month at the Equestrian Centre commencing from 7:30pm.
- Interested parties are encouraged to attend but do not have voting rights.